* * SAME DAY SHIPPING * *
CurEase Acai Berry
dissolves in water, juice, milk or any liquid
This High Quality Acai Berry Juice Powder
Orac Value of 150,000* in every package.
Acai Berry Juice Powder
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder is
Loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and Omegas
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder captures the nutritional profile of the Acai berry fruit. We never use the seeds, just the nutrional fruit.
Don't be Fooled!
The majority of the Acai Berry, roughly 90%, is constituted by the seed or the pit. The remaining 10% is the highly coveted fruit, which is present around the seed.
CurEase Acai Juice Powder only uses the coveted Fruit, no seeds or pits.
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder
offers Incredible Antioxidant Protection
with it's amazing ORAC value of 150,000 per package.
Definition of Orac Value/ Orac Score of Acai Berry Juice Powder
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, and in general terms, it’s a measure of the antioxidant power in a given product or food. In our case, Acai Berry Juice Powder.
The Acai Berry Juice Powder is assigned an ORAC value, and it’s basically ‘the higher the better.’ Higher ORAC values mean the Acai Berry Juice Powder contains higher antioxidant power, which in turn means it is very beneficial for fighting off the damaging oxygen radicals (i.e. free radicals.)
The development of many chronic and degenerative diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, and neuronal degeneration such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease have been theorized to be caused, in part, by oxidative stress. Oxidative stress has also been implicated in the process of aging. Studies show that acai berry juice powder may help combat these deceases.
The USDA recommends an intake of about 5,000 ORAC units a day. Unfortunately, the average person only receives about 20%-25% of this amount.
Adding CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder can quickly increase your daily ORAC value.
What does Acai Berry Juice Powder Taste Like?
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder Tastes Good!
Acai Berry Juice Powder has a ripe berry taste with a very subtle hint of chocolate.
The CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder Promise
Contains juice from the Acai Berry Fruit Juice Powder, No Seeds or Pit.
CurEase Acai Berry Juice powder will always be rich in antioxidants.
We will Never automatically bill you for anything, ever!
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder is the best Acai Berry Juice Powder that money can buy.
Orders will be Shipped within 24 hours with FREE SHIPPING!
How to use CurEase Acai Berry
Juice Powder and how much
240 Servings Per Package
500 mg per Serving
500mg Serving Size: a ¼ teaspoon
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder can be Dissolved in water, or juice and makes a yummy berry tasting milk, mix with any favorite drink.
Acai Berry Juice Powder can also be sprinkled over cereal, yogurt or just about anything. Try adding some Acai Berry Juice Powder into your favorite Brownie mix or other favorite recipes to raise the Antioxidant ORAC Value.
Why People choose Acai Juice Powder instead of juice?
Purchasing acai berry Juice powder makes sense.
Why pay for juice that is 90% water when you can add your own water for free?
You can control the concentration in the drink of your choice. Light weight and easy to take to the gym, work or anywhere.
Easy and convenient along with Big Savings.
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder is packed in a re-sealable, protective, zip lock, stand up pouch, for maximum freshness.
Best if used by: September 2018
CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder will be shipped within 24 hours with FREE SHIPPING!
*ORAC value results are from the most recent batch test. CurEase Acai Berry Juice Powder is tested several times a year by an independent lab.
(Continental US, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & Alaska) First Class: FREE Shipping
Each Additional Item: FREE Shipping
International First Class Mail: $12.00
Each Additional Item: $5.00